- Program of Study: Music Education
- Current Residence: Hendersonville, NC
- Current Occupation: Band Director
- Recent performances, publications, awards: National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Certification (2006) Rugby Middle School Teacher of the Year (1999-2000) NC Bandmasters Award Of Excellence (2003)
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? My graduate experience afforded me the opportunity to complete the entire program in one full year and two summer sessions. Upon entering ASU, I had no assistantship or financial aid at all and had to work at the A&P from 11 pm - 7 am as a stocker. Bill McCloud found out about that and immediately found some money for me that allowed me to quit that job and stay in school. I will always be thankful that ASU had such outstanding professors and teachers who looked out for students and found a way to make the tough decisions in the best interest of students.