- Program of Study: Clarinet, Music Education
- Current Residence: Hudson, NC
- Current Occupation: Music Educator, Catawba County Schools, Conover, NC. I am also pursuing my Ph.D. in Music Education from Auburn University in Auburn, AL; expected graduation August 2013
- Recent performances, publications, awards: The Lenten Canticles, West Hickory Baptist Church, Orchestra, Clarinet, 2012, The Hickory Choral Society, Spring Concert, Orchestra, Clarinet, 2012, Nominated Speaker for Commencement, ASU, December 2008, Albert Hamilton Collins Fellowship Recipient, Auburn University, 2008-2009
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? I valued the fact that the faculty were so accessible, and that they encouraged me and pushed me beyond my comfort zone. I can also contact them now, and value their advice and support in my current work.