- Program of Study: Violin Performance
- Current Residence: Lawrence, Kansas
- Current Occupation: Assistant Professor of Music Education and Music Therapy
- Recent performances, publications, awards:
- Dakon, J. M. (2011). Dr. Harvey Samuel Whistler, Jr. (1907-1976): An influential pedagogue and researcher in instrumental music education. Journal of Historical Research in Music Education, 33(1), 5-26.
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? The relationship with the faculty; they are lifelong colleagues and dear friends.