- Program of Study: Music Therapy
- Current Residence: Lenoir, NC
- Current Occupation: Music Therapist, J. Iverson Riddle Developmental Center, Morganton, NC
- Recent performances, publications, awards: President, Music Therapy Association of North Carolina
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? What I valued the most about my graduate experience at HSoM was the faculty. My professors were always willing to help in whatever capacity needed and really pushed me to realize my potential. I was challenged academically, professionally, and personally. I felt that as a result of my graduate experience, I grew in all of these areas.