- Program of Study: Master of Arts
- Current Residence: Kitty Hawk, NC
- Current Occupation: Director
- Recent performances, publications, awards: 34 years teaching public school music (specialty: choral music) from elementary through high school; added Academically/Intellectually Gifted certification in 2003; recent performances in New York City with Clayton High School Honors chorus (2011); presently active as music director with Dockside Youth Theatre in Nags Head, NC and teaching preschool music at Kitty Hawk UMC Preschool.
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? Back in the 70s when I was in grad school, and continuing into the 21st century in beautiful new facilities, the constant crown jewels of the School of Music are the outstanding, personable, creative, and caring faculty. I've enjoyed so much meeting the new faces on the faculty as I've brought high school seniors in for their admission auditions to the School of Music. The Hayes School of Music environment is challenging, inspiring, and rigorous -- but balanced with nurturing which is truly unique among many music schools.