- Program of Study: BM - Music Education. MM - Music Ed/Trombone Perf.
- Current Residence: Macomb, IL
- Current Occupation: Instructor
- Recent performances, publications, awards: I completed my Doctor of Musical Arts degree in Trombone Performance from the University of Texas at Austin in May 2012. I am currently teaching courses in the humanities within the Western Illinois University School of Music, as well as performing as a freelance trombonist in the area. Recent performances include a European tour with the University of Texas Trombone Choir in July 2012, and featured performances with the City Limits Brass Quintet on concerts by the University of Texas Wind Ensemble.
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? For me, the greatest joy was working with the world-class faculty. So much of what I have become as a performer and a teacher was inspired by my time at ASU. Coming from my graduate degree, I felt prepared to enter the workforce and begin making a difference in students' lives.