- Program of Study: Music Therapy, Equivalency Program.
- Current Residence: Raleigh, NC
- Current Occupation: Creative/Expressive Arts Therapist at Cherry Hospital, Goldsboro, NC
- Recent performances, publications, awards: N/A
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? The music therapy department at App. State is absolutely phenomenal. I feel truly grateful to be a part of the music therapy family. The coursework, clinical training and person-centered philosophy have helped me become a better person and a better therapist. The people in the program, from the professors, supervisors, to all of the students are wonderful and inspiring. I love the music therapy department with all my heart!