- Program of Study: Music Performance
- Current Residence: Shanghai, China
- Current Occupation: Veteran Teacher - General Music and Coordinator of English Studies for Shanghai High School International Division
- Recent performances, publications, awards: Participant in a set of intimate performances sharing musical ideas and thoughts with others though the "Cranesnest," Shanghai group. This is a group of world musicians collaborating together with instruments from all over the world including: India, Australia, China, Burma, and other various western cultures. View video
- What did you value most about your graduate experience in the Hayes School of Music? Within my short two years at Appalachian State, I appreciated the support and knowledge gained from working with the Music Academics Department. I was able to gain valuable writing and presentation techniques that would later prepare me for my life abroad and working with people from different cultural backgrounds.